Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hi My Name is Jenifer!

I finally got the guts to set up my own blog 😁 and share my story! 

As mentioned above, my name is Jenifer. I am originally from Venezuela and now living in the US of A 😜. I am a "new not so new" mother to an amazing 1 year old named Maximiliano. It has been quite the journey from the first day that we brought him home to the first taste of his birthday cake! 

I will be using this blog to share my story as a "Modern Day Mother" or "Modern Day Superwoman" and partner to a wonderful man, Ricardo a.k.a. Ricky. 

Here is my cute little family (left) me! (Right) Ricky and our awesome nephew Ethan (bottom) my sleeping beauty. 

I guess you're wondering how this all started and truly why I am where I am soooooo...I'll start from the beginning..of some sort..


This is one of our awesome times together. Ricky and I loved going to Park City, UT. We didn't plan in being parents for another couple of years...but when we found out I was expecting our baby boy, our world took a sharp 180 degree turn down our new journey of new parents. 😍

In going to create another entry to summarize my pregnancy time! 

Talk to you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment